• Master of Arts in Existential Counselling and Psychotherapy validated by the University of Sheffield in (2002).
• Primary Certificate in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy and Training, Centre for Stress Management (2006)
• Primary Certificate in Problem Focused Counselling, Coaching and Training, Centre for Stress Management (2009)
• Primary Certificate in Advanced Cognitive-Behavioural Skills, Centre for Stress Management (2012)
• Professional Training in the Therapeutic use of Mindfulness with the British Mindfulness Institute (2015)
• Teacher Training Retreat Level 1 (TTR1) MBCT Focused - The Centre for Mindfulness Research & Practice, Bangor University (2016)
• BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) Senior Accredited Counsellor
• Registered Independent Counsellor with the UKRCP (United Kingdom Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists)
• UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy) Registered Psychotherapist.
I have been practicing since 1998 working as a counsellor and psychotherapist seeing clients with a wide range of issues including anxiety and stress, panic, anger, self harm, abuse, post traumatic stress, obsessions and compulsions, self esteem, bereavement and loss, eating disorders and addictions.
For seven years I worked as a Counsellor in Primary Care seeing clients referred directly by their GP.
Also for many years I worked voluntarily for Victim Support counselling victims of crime.
In addition I counsel adults with Asperger's syndrome and their families.
Registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Act 2018. Registration No. Z3488822.